For everything from conditioner to period care, there’s a natural option you’ll love.
1. THE BEAUTY CHEF GLOW F.A.C.E, $79. Devotees of The Beauty Chef’s GLOW Powder will love this new intensive rejuvenating facial oil. It’s the ultimate multitasker, and addresses a broad range of skin concerns – reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and firming and toning the skin. Its super-nutrient formula contains vegan squalene from fatty-acid-rich olives, bakuchiol, Kakadu plum and vitamin E.
2. LIFESTREAM VEGAN OMEGA-3 HEALTHY OILS, $45.90. This pure plant supplement is sourced directly from marine microalgae and is designed to support joint and skin health, mental focus and brain function, as well as calcium absorption.
3. GLOW LAB FOAMING CLEANSER, $16. Kiwis love the fresh, fluffy feel of a foaming cleanser, and this Glow Lab newbie is the first New Zealand-made foaming cleanser in a pump that’s available in the supermarket. With betaine and witch hazel extract, it hydrates as it deeply cleans skin, meaning no squeaky tightness post-wash – just a plump, smooth complexion ready to drink up your skincare.
4. CLEVER LITTLE CALM: STRESS SUPPORT OIL, $21.99. This natural oil is designed to alleviate the stress, anxiety and low mood women often experience at certain times in their cycle. It’s part of Clever Little, a new self-care range launched by Kiwi Shara Quin. She’s created a customisable collection that includes 100 percent organic cotton liners, pads and tampons, as well as three natural oils for every symptom. Place a few drops of Calm where you can take in the scent – it’s formulated with sweet orange oil to regulate mood and ylang ylang to help fight anxiety
5. ESSANO VISIBLE REPAIR FACIAL ELIXIR, $49.99. Our skin needs a different level of care as we age, and Essano’s new Visible Repair range is designed for mature complexions. When oestrogen levels plummet, skin loses the ability to protect itself, maintain hydration or produce strong collagen the way it once could. This results in dryness, deeper wrinkles, increased visibility of pigmentation and age spots, and noticeable drooping and sagging. The star of Essano’s new Visible Repair range is the Facial Elixir. It’s a powerful oil-based formulation full of natural ingredients to fight those signs of ageing.
6. HOLISTIC HAIR QUINOA PRO NPNF COLOUR PROTECT CONDITIONER, $36.99. This New Zealand-made, plant-based conditioner is designed to cleanse, nourish and protect colour-treated locks. It contains murumuru butter, mango butter, New Zealand harakeke flax leaf extract and marshmallow root to create softer, stronger, glossier hair that’s easier to style.
7. PEACHY LIP CO. LIP & CHEEK TINTS, $38. These new creamy, multi-use, natural lip and cheek tints were created by Kiwi Niki Creasy and are locally made. She sought to create a nourishing, buildable, easy-to-use product with great colour, that didn’t dry lips or skin. Containing organic beeswax, jojoba and illite, they come in four gorgeous shades and are available at peachy-lipco.com.