While Prosecco is often enjoyed on its own as a drink before or after a meal, Brown Brothers Prosecco is the perfect bubbly addition for fluffy scones.
- 4 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 300mL cream
- 300mL Prosecco
- Brown Brothers Prosecco Jam, to spread
Method for Brown Brother Prosecco Scones
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Sift flour into a large bowl, add cream and Prosecco.
- Mix together with a fork, until combined.
- Pat onto a well-floured board, cut with floured scone cutter and place on baking tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cool on trays, and serve with your choice of strawberry or raspberry jam.
- Add a dash of whipped cream, and a glass of Prosecco.