Cyclone Gabrielle GISBORNE Update – Monday 13 Feb
MetService Updates for Gisborne
Heavy Rain Warning
As of 7 am on 15 February, there are no Heavy Rain Warnings in place for Gisborne
Strong Wind Warning
As of 7 am on 15 February, there are no Strong Wind Warnings in place for Gisborne.
Gisborne Emergency Management Cyclone Gabrielle Updates
Auckland Emergency Shelters – Civil Defence, AEM, Vector and Counties Energy, Auckland Transport latest updates
Civil Defence has set up shelters and support Centres for those in need of refuge from Cyclone Gabrielle.
Important Website Links for the latest Cyclone Gabrielle updates.
(Click on Bold font to access link):
• MetService Weather Updates
• Civil Defence Centres and Shelters MAP
• NZ Civil Defence Twitter
• Counties Energy STORM UPDATES
• Gisborne Civil Defence
• Gisborne Civil Defence Facebook
• 111 – Life-Threatening Emergency
• 0800 653 800 – Civil Defence Assistance
• 0800 206 207 – Power outages – Eastland Network