Cyclone Gabrielle AUCKLAND Update – Monday 13 Feb
MetService Updates for Auckland
Heavy Rain Warning
No Rain Warnings for Auckland as of 15 Feb at 7am
Strong Wind Warning
RED Strong Wind Warning
No Strong wind Warnings for Auckland as of 15 Feb 7 am
Auckland Emergency Management Cyclone Gabrielle Updates
Auckland Emergency Shelters – Civil Defence, AEM, Vector and Counties Energy, Auckland Transport latest updates
Civil Defence has set up shelters and support Centres for those in need of refuge from Cyclone Gabrielle.
Important Website Links for the latest Cyclone Gabrielle updates.
(Click on Bold font to access link):
• Full list of Civil Defence Centres & Shelters including how they can support you.
• Civil Defence Centres and Shelters MAP
• Auckland Emergency Management (AEM)
• Report flooding, damage to drains or stormwater issues online
• AEM Twitter (Latest Updates)
• NZ Civil Defence Twitter
• Auckland Transport Cyclone Updates
• Power Outages: VECTOR or COUNTIES ENERGY
• Counties Energy STORM UPDATES
• 111 – Life-Threatening Emergency
• 0800 22 22 00 – Urgent Flooding Issues & Assistance
• 09 355 3553 – Roading problems (immediate risk to safety)