Impress your party guests this sunny season with these two fresh and bright cocktails! The Brown Brothers King Valley Prosecco NV is a tasty sparkling wine with subtle apple and pear hues, and pairs fantastically in a summer tipple. Brown Brothers has shared their two favourite cocktails made with Brown Brothers King Valley Prosecco NV – the Prosecco Bitters Spritz and the Prosecco Mojito.
Prosecco Bitters Spritz
A light and refreshing cocktail combining the effervescence of Brown Brothers King Valley Prosecco NV with bright, aromatic bitters and zesty fresh citrus.
- 1 x 750ml bottle of Brown Brothers King Valley Prosecco NV
- 6-8 drops of Aromatic bitters
- Fresh lemon slice to garnish
- Ice cubes (for chilling)
- Combine the Prosecco and aromatic bitters in a jug
- Cut the lemon into the thinly sliced discs and add to the jug
- Add ice cubes to the jug to keep the cocktail chilled, stirring gently to mix all the ingredients together
- To serve, pour the Sparkling Bitter Spritz into ice-filled glasses
- Garnish with a lemon slice or twist
- Serve immediately and enjoy your Prosecco Bitters Spritz!
Prosecco Passionfruit Mojito
A sparkling twist on a classic favourite, this bright and bubbly prosecco Mojito combines zesty lime and crisp mint with Brown Brothers Prosecco NV.
- 30ml white rum
- 15ml lime juice
- 30ml simple syrup
- 60ml sparkling/soda water
- Brown Brothers King Valley Prosecco NV
- Half a lime
- Mint leaves
Glassware and garnish
- Highball glass
- Mint sprig
- Add half a lime and a handful of mint leaves to your glass and gently muddle
- Add the rum and simple syrup and fill with ice
- Add sparkling water and top the glass with Brown Brothers King Valley Prosecco NV
- Give the drink a good stir and garnish with a mint sprig*
*Top tip: before garnishing, gently slap the mint against your wrist. This will help to release the aromas!
Brown Brothers King Valley Prosecco NV is available nationwide and is competitively priced at $19.99 NZD.
Related Article: Three Delicious Cocktail Recipes from Good Cocktail Co.